Wednesday 10 August 2011

New Videos!

This is a wonderful day. I just got a haricut, and there are some new videos for us to see! Check them out!

One of them is one of the top 6 from the next star season 4. That's right, Mimoza Duot released her second single, "Love", and it's a wonderful song!


And, yesterday, Jessie J uploaded her music video for "Who's Laughing now", with the mini Jessie from the Price Tag music video! I love this song, it's stuck in my head!


And just a personal favourite that I'd like you to listen to is by Coldplay. It's called "Every teardrop is a Waterfall" and I absolutely adore the fact that they still used instruments rather than all the technologies we have today. Check it out! If you love it, check out some of their other songs like "Strawberry Swing" and "Viva La Vida"!


So that's enough for now, I'll see if I can write again!

No comments:

Post a Comment