Sunday 29 May 2011

America's Best Dance Crew - Kanye West Episode Review

We are now one step closer to the championship of America's Best Dance Crew. But first, we have to get by this episode of none other than Kanye West. The final three crews were the ICONic Boyz, I.aM.mE, and Phunk Phenomenon. The ICONic Boyz was the crew that had the most votes, so that means that the ICONic Boyz have a secured spot in the championship, but I.aM.mE. and Phunk Phenomenon had to battle for that last spot. The challenge was to use these three moves: the dougie, the Isos, and the boogaloo. The dougie is pretty straight forward, (cough cough JUSTIN BIEBER cough cough) The isos is when you move a part of your body without moving any other body part, and the boogaloo... It's... Well, it's pretty hard to describe it for a 13 year old. Anyways, the judges have decided that I.aM.mE. was to stay. Phunk Phenomenon "Walked it Out," and the final two are: I.aM.mE. and the ICONic Boyz. Now, as their final dance before the championship, they were allowed to create their whole routine: from wardrobe, to makeup, to music, and EVERYTHING. I say that both I.aM.mE and the ICONic Boyz had very good performances, but I.aM.mE. had a wonderful concept, good costumes, and AWESOME music. The finale for America's Best Dance Crew is on June 5, at 7:30pm western time. Vote for the ICONic Boyz and I.aM.mE.: Which one will you vote for? (Only people in America can vote. So sadly, I can't.)

Here are the dances from last weeks episode:

Opening number - ICONic Boyz, Phunk Phenomenon, and I.aM.mE.:



ICONic Boyz:



I.aM.mE.



Phunk Phenomenon


ICONic Boyz - ICONic Dream



I.aM.mE. - Ill - Emental



So to everyone out there, keep voting!!! Wish them the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment