Sunday 29 May 2011

Cody Simpson - On My Mind Video Sneak Peek!


As I was checking my stats today, I couldn't help but notice that many people have been checking the post about Cody Simpson's Music Video - On My Mind. Well, lucky for you, the people over at http://www.codysimpson.com/ posted these pictures of Cody Simpson's Music Video from "On My Mind", on Simpson Saturday. These photos look amazing. If these photos are amazing, then the video must  be even more AMAZING than the pictures! In case you forgot, here's a recap:

1. Hailey Baldwin is the leading lady! (Lucky her!)
2. It's taking place in two places, a Mall, and a theatre. (FUN FACT: That theatre is where Taylor Swift filmed her music video for "Mean"!)
3. There is going to be dancing! (Just like his music video for "All Day"!)

Here are the photos!






No comments:

Post a Comment