Monday 16 May 2011

Cody Simpson - "On My Mind" video in the Works!

As many Simpsonizers know, the song "On My Mind" by Cody Simpson is another song that we love!!!
Now that Cody and Greyson's tour is almost ending (*Teardrop*) Cody has started filming his music video for "On My Mind," and I think a lot of Simpsonizers can't wait for it!! No information has been given out yet, but we do know the lead girl for "On My Mind" if you do not know already. It is Hailey Baldwin, daughter of Stephen Baldwin, who is an actor. Hailey is 14, and she is an actress and a dancer. She looks older than she is right? I thought she was 15 or 16. Another bit of info we can give you is that there might be a sneak peak of the music video. Perhaps maybe on Simpson Saturday...? Either way, we can't wait to see the new music video!!




Cody and Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment