Saturday 21 May 2011

America's Best Dance Crew - Nicki Minaj episode

Sorry for not posting anything recently, I've been really busy. ANYWAYS, as I have told you in my last post, I was going to write about America's Best Dance Crew, and last weeks episode was Nicki Minaj, the rapping queen. She gave out the challenges herself to the four remaining crews: ICONic Boyz, I.aM.mE, Street Kingdom, and Phunk phenomenon. Congratulations to them for going into the top four, but now the stakes are high. Here are the peformances from last Thursday:

Opening Number - Massive Attack

I.aM.mE - Moment 4 Life


ICONic Boyz - Check it Out


Phunk Phenomenon Crew - My Chick Bad

Street Kingdom Crew - Did it on Em'

Sadly, Street Kingdom and Phunk Phenomenon were at the bottom two, and street Kingdom was eliminated. Their banner fell, but they walked off with pride. They may be gone, but the crump goes on. Next week, the final three crews will be dancing to Kanye West, so keep voting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment